Currently I'm reading: Jenseits vom Tatort by Horst Brandt

About Me

Followers

Add me

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Page visits

Follow me on

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Peggy Farooqi is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.

19 March 2014
I don't know if anyone knows the answer to this, maybe one of the more tech-savvie bloggers?

I can't seem to join any blogs with GFC any more (my own followers are still displayed). Whenever I try to join a blog, it always tells me to sign in (even though I'm signed in already)
:  
Tressa's Wishful Endings uses Google Friend Connect to power our site's community
You've previously signed into this site with Google
Sign in with Google or, sign in with another service below.
Sign in using an account you've already created
AIM AIM   Netlog Netlog   OpenID OpenID
Click an icon to sign in with that account
Don't have any of these? Create a new Google Account




Ok, fine, so I sign in: 
And than I get this:

We're sorry...
We were unable to handle your request. Please try again or return a bit later.


I've tried different blogs - doesn't make a difference. So frustrating!! Making contact is one of my main pleasures of blogging arrrgh. Anyone got any clue? It's been like that for several days now. Or otherwise thanks for listening to my rant, and I'm not deliberately trying to ignore your blogs